Thursday, June 19, 2008

Splish Splash!


I'm now all caught up with the Heroes episodes, all the way up to season 2. We've been doing a lot of swimming, sleeping, and hanging out in between sessions of basketball and work. The Calumet boys are working hard and have a long way to go. Kari and I both just got new cell phones! They have the same numbers, but we're now able to take pictures with the phones. They are pretty darn snazzy! I always get the rugged kind because I tend to beat up on my phones and MP3 players.

Jaecy went big time and used some magic jelly beans to score her first goal ever this past weekend for her soccer team! She was very excited, and her whole team was happy for her!

Jayden is back to full health and really seems to be picking things up. He has a check up today so he and Kari are headed up to Chicago for a visit. Mav and Jaecy have their last practice of the season today....the season went so fast!

No comments: