Sunday, August 3, 2008

Back in The Saddle





Whew! That's all I can say now that I'm done with my annual 10-11 day summer job. For those of you not aware I (Dustin) and my brother work at the Porter County Fair for the entire duration of the fair. That basically means working 11 days of 15-16 hours a day in a row. The job leaves me tired and plain worn out, and to be honest it took me almost a full 3 days before I felt good once the fair was done. We have lots of little things going on right now, so I thought a short update was in order.
  • Mav and Jaecy went to the Dentist! They were very brave!
  • Kari and I went to see The Dark Knight.
  • We've been doing some window shopping for living room furniture.
  • Kari has started her Golf practices at Calumet High School.

We have been to lots of movies this summer, The Dark Knight being the latest. It was a really good movie, one that I'd recommend to anyone. So far we've seen TDK, Hancock, Wall-E, and The Hulk. I have also watched some new DVD movies, I really liked Vantage Point and Definitely, Maybe.








No comments: