Monday, August 11, 2008

Wrapping Up Summertime



Happy Birthday Mav!
Maverik's Birthday cake had a Wall-E theme

With summer winding down in the next few weeks the Nelson family has been busy with a number of activities. We've celebrated Maverik's Birthday and are working towards getting new furniture and carpeting for the living room. I've included some pictures and a video of the birthday action.

Well, in the last few days I've caught Jayden in the act of sitting up straight in his crib! Sunday morning I walked into his and Mav's room to get him out of bed, and Jayden was sitting straight up and looking at me. Jaecy and Mav were playing in the room today after their naps and Jaecy starting yelling at me, "Jayden's sitting up Daddy, Jayden's sitting up!" Little moments, little steps....this boy's gonna walk some day.

2 comments:

Matt, Jen, and Lizzy Kwiatkowski said...

That is wonderful!
You guys are always so good at watching the good stuff in life. Keep it up, so you can remind me to as well.

Grammy said...

One day at a time!