Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Beginning of Things to Come

I was about to begin this blog with a "First Day of School" title, but then I began to realize that this day was just the beginning of lots of "firsts". My buddy Jerry Bechtold always called a high school student's senior year their "season of lasts" so I would say that for the Nelson family this is the beginning of our "season's of firsts." Jayden was picked up for the bus for school for the first time, and Mom was there to catch it on film. I'm also going to try and include footage of Jayden sitting up on the new carpeting to catch a glimpse of one of his favorite shows. (DORA!!!)

Jayden Sitting Up Like a Pro (And Doing Something Funny With His Tongue)

Jayden Getting On The School Bus For The First Time!


In other good news, I have almost made it through the first week of school alive and well! The boys are about to kick off their first football game of the season this Friday against Lew Wallace.

No comments: