Monday, September 15, 2008

Noah, Where Are You?!?

The last few days were spent inside as Northwest Indiana was hosed consistently with record setting showers. Thankfully the Amazing Nelson Adventure waddled on without much change. I went to the Portage vs. Merrillville football game on Friday with Grandpa Merel, Uncle Doug, and Kale. We had a good time in the rain, and Portage figured out a way to make things much more exciting than they should have been.

As a small gift to us we were all given the day off from school while most were recovering. I'm interested to see how things are at Calumet tomorrow, as Lake County seems to have been hit hard due to rising rivers as a result of the massive rain amounts.

BEST OF THREE

Each fall I have my little ritual. We watch high school football on Friday, Notre Dame football on Saturday, and the Bears on Sunday. I've always figure if two of the three won that weekend that all was good. I've added Calumet into the mix now that I work there. Thankfully Calumet is doing well this season, that makes it fun to root for them.

Maverik and Jaecy worked on their writing a bit this evening. Both can write their name with some help, but I'd say that Jaecy really enjoys it more than Mav.

No comments: