Sunday, July 3, 2011

Packing it all in

So once you've been convinced or blackmailed to go on a huge adventure the next question of course is, "What do I pack?". With the plan to camp out at least once in mind, I'm now faced with the challenge of fitting my clothes, my tent, my mattress, my sleeping bag, and my clothes and other equipment on a single motorcycle. Lucky fhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifor me, I planned ahead and picked up some saddle bags and traveling bag a while back! Today, with the help of Jaecy and Kari we'll get everything packed for our trip. I made sure to pack plenty of bug spray and sun block for myself; after years of umpiring in South Haven I can say from experience that I thoroughly hate Mosquitoes and all that they are. Circle of life be darned, I'd be a happier man if mosquitoes were to suddenly decide to pack up and leave the planet. I'm still working on the best way to get my pictures uploaded onto the blog, but when I do I'll make sure to include a picture of the bike when it's fully loaded.

Pictures

No comments: