Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Missing in Action!



I must start this post with a mention that I've received some grief on the home front concerning nicknames. I have to admit that I forgot some of them while writing my initial post, so I'm taking the time today to add to the previous list.

  • Big Momma (Kari's nickname during her three pregnancies)

  • Hooter (Shooter's nickname)

  • Hooter-Shooter-Tooter-MaGudder (it rhymes when you say it right...the dog has some serious gas at times, so the Tooter is pretty darn appropriate.)

Okay, let's move forward!

A while back we noticed that we had a quitter in our midst. While brushing Mackie's teeth before bedtime I saw that one of his top front teeth had a little wiggle in it's jiggle (not unlike myself while out on the dance floor). Since that night we knew our little white friend would soon meet its demise. After a prolonged struggle, the fight came to and end last night at Grandma Debbie's house. The story gets a little fuzzy here...either Grandma made Maverik go out and cut the backyard grass with a severely sprained ankle (wait a minute, that was me! Sorry, just a flashback!) or the tooth fell out while Mav was playing downstairs. Either way you choose to remember it, Mav is now one tooth short of a full deck.


General updates:

  • We're getting wonderfully close to the end of the school year!

  • Jaecy and Mom cleaned Jaecy's room.

  • Kari's slow pitch softball season is in full swing.

  • Dustin's slow pitch softball umpiring season is in full swing.

We have to cut this one short today. I have to leave for work early to go buy gasoline, but first I have to stop by the bank and talk to my loan officer. $4.00 a gallon??? I'm thinking about picking up some roller skates this weekend so I can save some $$$ and still get to work! :)

No comments: