Monday, May 19, 2008

Readin', Writin', and 'Rithmatic


In a recent phone call to my wonderful wife I realized that next year the vast majority of the Nelson clan will be enrolled in some form of education! I will tentatively be finishing up with my Master's Degree in January of 2009 through Indiana Wesleyan, Kari will be continuing her education towards her R.N. license, Maverik will officially be a kindergarten, and Jayden will be receiving therapy somewhere! We are are still figuring out the details with Jayden, but we're being very aggressive with his therapy as usual. Mav will be in a mainstreamed kindergarten, that's a HUGE "W" for the Nelson clan! Now we just need to find some trouble for Jaecy to get into and we'll be all ready to go!
Today's picture is of Jayden and I hanging together at Mav and Jaecy's soccer game. I can't figure out if the picture is before or after Jayden decided to bite Daddy on the top of his melon. :)

No comments: